There were some brethren who requested a version of BCFHelp for the Macintosh and other computer system. Unfortunately, although this avenue was pursued to some extent, this did not become a reality. I do hope that this HTML version may help make the material in The BCF Assistant available to all who have a Web browser.
The entire HTML version of the BCF Assistant is available online here on this site. It is a plain, no frames version, to allow as maximum browser compatibility.
The BCF Assistant HTML version
The HTML Version can also now be viewed at the Christian Classic Ethereal Library. Click Here!
1. Download the bcfahtml.zip file (~410k)
Click here to download BCF Assistant (HTML) now! You may have to "right click" and choose "Save As".
2. Copy the bcfahtml.zip file to an empty directory/folder on your Hard Disk
3. bcfahtml.zip is a compressed or packed file in the ZIP format. You will need a program to extract all the files out of this package onto your hard disk. A free Expander package is available from Aladdin Systems which you can download.
4. After you have installed the Expander program follow the instruction to decompress or extract all the files contained in the bcfahtml.zip file into a new folder on your hard disk. I suggest rbdisk\bcfahtml.
5. To "run" the HTML version of The BCF Assistant load the index.htm file in your eb Browser using the standard File/Open Menu item.
If you wish to post the entire BCF Assistant on a Web server, please contact the author by e-mail at email@example.com prior to doing so. The BCF Assistant is free, however, I would like to know where and by whom it is being deployed. Thank you for your cooperation.